Course Revision - Service Level 2 (SL2)
Service Level 2 courses:
- Have run before
- Need some learning design/development work and the expertise of an Instructional Designer and/or Learning Technologist OR a new instructor is delivering.
- A course developer/faculty member has been contracted for development work at least 4 months before the course goes live.
Key deadlines for Service Level 2:
- 14 weeks prior to go-live: if no instructor is involved in development, the course will be re-assigned to Service Level 1 to ensure it is ready for students on time.
- 6 weeks prior to go-live: readings & resource list is considered final (any edits must be done by this date). Copyright clears the list in Moodle.
- 4 weeks prior to go-live: all course development work complete and run through Course Checklist to ensure course is ready. ; ID sends course to Technical Review
- 2 weeks prior to go-live: ID sends course to Final Review