Course Revision - Service Level 2 (SL2)
Description and needs of the course:
- has run before;
- requires some learning design/development work;
- needs a final review and instructional design support.
Description and needs of the instructor:
- new to RRU and/or teaching with Moodle;
- assigned to SL2 because no instructor was identified 14 weeks prior to course start date;
- would like course to have a final review and instructional design support;
- (in some cases) a course developer/faculty member has been contracted for moderate development work.
Key deadlines for Service Level 2:
- 6 months - 16 weeks: program verifies which course to be used for copy.
- 15 Weeks prior to go-live: CTET copies course contents into new shell.
- 6 weeks prior to go-live: readings & resource list is considered final (any edits must be done by this date). Copyright clears the list in Moodle.
- 4 weeks prior to go-live: all course development work complete and run through Course Checklist to ensure course is ready; ID sends course to Technical Review
- 2 weeks prior to go-live: ID sends course to Final Review