Course Rollover - Service Level 1 (SL1)
Service Level 1 courses
Description and needs of the course:
- has run before;
- has been assigned SL1 by the program area because it does not need significant re-development work;
- does not need a final review or instructional design support;
- can run based on a previous offering with minimal to no involvement from the instructor (unless s/he wishes to make changes).
Description and needs of the instructor:
- has experience teaching at RRU;
- is proficient in Moodle and has taken Moodle training;
- does not require course to have a final review or instructional design support;
- plans to work from a previous offering of the course.
Key deadlines for Service Level 1
- 16 weeks: program verifies which course to be used for copy.
- 15 Weeks: CTET copies course contents into new shell.
- 15 - 9 weeks: program and/or instructor makes any necessary changes and runs through Service Level 1 Checklist to ensure course is ready. Faculty with any questions not answered by the Checklist may contact STUDIO for assistance.
- Up to 9 weeks: program and/or instructor sends course over to CTET for review.
- 9 - 4 weeks: CTET does a Technical Review and works with the instructor to resolve any issues.
- 6 weeks: Copyright Office clears readings & resources as listed in the course.
- 4 weeks: course is 'Ready' & Course-Instructor role is assigned.