Our team of dedicated professionals fill the following roles within CTET:
- Instructional Designers (IDs) work with core and associate faculty to design effective learning experiences, which includes: sound pedagogical practices; the alignment of learning outcomes, assessments, and learning activities; and the appropriate use of educational technologies.
- Learning Technologists (LTs) and the Course Co-ordinator work together to prepare courses to "go-live"; they provide technical quality assurance for Moodle through learner experience reviews of each course, ensuring courses adhere to web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG). LTs also test new tools and support pilot implementations of software "beyond the LMS".
- Senior Learning Technologists provide systems analysis, integration, and support for web conferencing, interactive media, Moodle and other learning technologies.
- The Studio Liaison and Faculty Development Liaison work together, with the support of the Faculty Development Associate, to support faculty through workshops, training, and other support, including the CTET Studio, a collaboration space where faculty and staff can work with CTET to learn about and get help with Moodle and other learning technologies.
- The Faculty Development Associate co-ordinates CTET workshops and provides administrative services for Curriculum Committee.
- Media Technicians provide AV, event and classroom technology support, learning space planning, and photography and videography services.
CTET Program Liaisons
CTET Instructional Designers and Learning Technologists work with specific schools as Program Liaisons in the development of programs and courses, maintaining ongoing relationships with program/school faculty and management:
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (FSAS)
|School of Humanitarian Studies (SHS)||Ken Jeffery||Ignacio Estrella|
|School of Communication and Culture (SCC)||Keith Webster (undergraduate)|
Gary Bartanus (graduate)
|School of Education & Technology (SET)||Keith Webster||Karyn Lemberg|
Harley He (Dalian)
|School of Leadership Studies (SLS)||Keith Webster||Karyn Lemberg|
|School of Environment & Sustainability (SES)||David Stevenson||Karyn Lemberg|
COLLEGE OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (CIS)
|All areas||Eric Bigrigg||Ignacio Estrella|
PROFESSIONAL AND CONTINUING STUDIES
|Graduate Certificates||Eric Bigrigg||Ignacio Estrella|
|Continuing Studies||Eric Bigrigg||Jason Keddie|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT (FOM)
|School of Business (SOB)||David Stevenson||Anthony Manning|
|School of Tourism & Hospitality Mgmt (STHM)||Eric Bigrigg||Ignacio Estrella|
|International Study Centre (ISC)||Donna DesBiens||Ignacio Estrella|