Equipment Loan Out
Equipment Loan Outs
Audio visual equipment is available for class sessions, student course work or off-campus events. Submissions do not guarantee availability of equipment. Allow 3 working days to place an order. If there are questions, contact us.
Reserve all learning space equipment for on-campus events through EMS.
Audio visual equipment is available for course projects or off-campus events.
Student Course Work
Audio visual kits are available for course projects. Contact the course Technical Coach or Program Associate for more details.
- Person who submitted request must pick up equipment.
- We will arrange a pick-up time with you (8:00-4:00) from LIC room 106.
- Contact us if you cannot meet your scheduled pick up time.
- You may drop off equipment (8:00-4:00) with LIC Reception.
Responsibility for Equipment
- Person signing is responsible for safekeeping and prompt return.
- Equipment malfunctions or damages must be reported.
- Please inform us immediately if equipment lost or stolen.
- Penalty for repeated overdue equipment is loss of privileges.
Submit a request using the equipment loan out form.