Faculty with Professional Experience
On January 22, 2014, the Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) hosted the fifth workshop in the RRU Learning and Teaching Model Workshop Series, Faculty with Professional Experience. Approximately 40 people gathered on-campus and online to participate in this event.
The workshop provided an opportunity for faculty to explore how their professional and applied experiences can be incorporated into programs, courses and individual class sessions.
Story tellers at the event:
- Steve Grundy - VP Academic & Core Faculty, School of Environment and Sustainability
- Gail Snider – Associate Faculty, School of Education and Technology
- Connie Cirkony – MEEC Alumni , School of Environment and Sustainability
- Bob Kull – Associate Faculty, School of Environment and Sustainability
- Mary-Anne Neal – Associate Faculty, School of Communication and Culture