Moodle is the learning management system (LMS) used by Royal Roads University. All credit courses (face-to-face and online) at RRU use Moodle. Students access content and resources, collaborate with each other, submit assignments and receive grades via Moodle.
Updating a course in Moodle?
- Go through the SL1 Checklist for an overview of quick updates and additions to any course.
- Visit KnowledgeBase to learn how to navigate in Moodle, edit tables or add a video.
Facilitating a course in Moodle?
- Sign up for a CTET workshop to learn how to get around your Moodle site and add/edit content. Fees for our workshops are faived for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. Contact us for the discount code.
- Looking for support with Moodle? Visit CTET Studio for face-to-face, telephone, or online support with Moodle.
- Visit the KnowledgeBase for how-to and troubleshooting guides related to all things Moodle, such as how to facilitate in forums, manage assignments, use gradebook, and use grade approver.
Interested in how Moodle can be used for innovative teaching?
- Check out the Moodle to the Max Project to explore different Moodle tools that can support innovative teaching practice(s).(log-in required)