Our skilled technicians use professional photographic techniques with current equipment and facilities to provide high quality images to meet the teaching, marketing, publication and promotional needs of our campus community. We work with you to create images for in-house studio, location shooting or event assignments including portrait and group photos, award ceremonies and other activities coordinated by various departments.
- Portrait / Group – headshots, editorial, in-studio or on-location
- Location – Neptune stairs, croquet pitch, Hatley Castle entrance, Quarterdeck, etc.
- Event – Guest speaker, award ceremonies, conferences, announcements
- Community - Interiors, buildings, grounds and gardens
Submit a Request Form
A photo request form must be filled out and submitted for all assignments. These questions will help us provide you with quality images, while maintaining branding standards. It is essential that advanced scheduling and planning occur to add your assignment to our production schedule and a shooting location selected, particularly when groups of people are involved. Please ensure the space is booked through the EMS system.
- Allow 5 working days to submit your request prior to the assignment date.
- Allow 5 working days for deliverables.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to assignment date.
- Contact the Manager of Media Support Services for after hours and weekend functions.
A Model Release Form must be filled out prior to any assignment. We reserve the right to use your name or image for promotional or educational purposes.
Stock Image Archive
An authorized digital archive is available with current or historical images including campus scenes, students, classrooms, events, grounds and gardens. Please use images in reports and presentations that are brand conscious and foster the positive promotion of the university. Images are available in various formats and resolutions suitable for web. Consult our technicians for options and suggestions.
Contact us with photo inquiries.