Service Level 3 (SL3)
Service Level 3 courses:
- Are typically brand new, or otherwise need significant learning design support;
- Follow the learning design process;
- Require approval from Curriculum Committee;
- A course developer/faculty member has been contracted at least six months in advance to do course development work in partnership with a CTET Instructional Designer, who manages the process and timeline.
Key deadlines for Service Level 3:
- 16 weeks prior to go-live: Curriculum Committee has given the new or revised Course Outline final approval.
- 6 weeks prior to go-live: readings & resource list is considered final (any edits must be done by this date). Copyright clears the list in Moodle.
- 4 weeks prior to go-live: all course development work complete and run through Course Checklist to ensure course is ready; ID sends course to Technical Review
- 2 weeks prior to go-live: ID sends course to Final Review