Carlos da Cruz Alves
I started working at CTET in June 2007, and I am now responsible for leading the efficient management and operations of course production and course technical support, for all credit courses delivered through the Learning Management System (Moodle LMS).
Before coming to Royal Roads, I have worked as a Computer, Audio and Video Consultant developing and authoring technology learning resources. I have also been a Radio Producer and Technician, Computer Programming Lab Teacher and a Math and Physics Tutor. In addition, I was also an Administrative Manager at a non-profit organization. I have been volunteering as a tutor, providing learning support to different age groups. I live in Victoria with my wife and two sons. When I am not busy, you can find me playing drums in my church. I love to travel, and I sponsor a child through World Vision.
- Finishing Master of Arts in Learning and Technology
- Studied Electronics and Systems Engineering at UFRJ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Computer Systems Technology at Camosun College
- Computer Programmer at IBPI in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Digital Audio Workstations at Full Sail University
- Speaks Portuguese and Spanish