STUDIO is a collaboration space for faculty and CTET staff to work together designing great learning experiences for RRU students.
Faculty are invited to drop in to LIC 004 for "just in time" learning design and learning technologies assistance (e.g. Moodle).
Off-site and can't get to STUDIO?
- Email email@example.com
- Call toll-free at 1-866-808-5429 and ask for STUDIO
- Call 250-391-2600, ext 4465
STUDIO is open Monday to Friday 8:30 am- 4:30 pm PST.
Here are a few of the things that faculty have learned to do in STUDIO:
- Record a course introductory video using a smartphone, laptop, or desktop webcam.
- Embed video and audio in a Moodle course.
- Prepare readings for copyright.
- Edit the activities schedule and change dropbox settings in Moodle.
- Set up groups in Moodle.
- Design team-based assignments and activities.
- Align learning outcomes to assessments.
- Facilitate discussion forums.
- Build learning communities, using Moodle and external technologies.
- Create books, files, forums, and dropboxes in Moodle.
- Upload PowerPoints and/or embed voice-over PowerPoints into your course.
- Explore a new learning technology!
Still have questions about STUDIO? Watch these short videos for answers: