LIC 411 is a special purpose room available to faculty and staff, designed to support video conferences that link single or multipoint remote locations together so colleagues and peers at each site can see and hear each other. It is an IP capable high definition system using higher bandwidth connections. The facility is equipped with an HD camera, built in board room table microphones, a resident pc and 2 flat panels.
LIC 411 Room Features
- Point to point videoconference
- Multipoint videoconference
- Content sharing
A test call must be completed with each participating site before the conference date with our technicians.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Submit a Request Form
A request form must be filled out and submitted for all video conferencing services. It is essential that advanced scheduling and planning occur, particularly if meeting with groups of people at multiple sites is involved for your session. Please ensure this special purpose room is booked through the EMS system.
- Allow 5 working days to submit your request prior to the meeting /conference date.
- Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to meeting / event date.
- Contact the Manager of Media Support Services for afterhours and weekend functions.