Our team of dedicated professionals fill the following roles within CTET:
- IDs work with core and associate faculty to design effective learning experiences, which includes: sound pedagogical practices; the alignment of learning outcomes, assessments, and learning activities; and the appropriate use of educational technologies.
Learning Technologists & the Course Co-ordinator
- LTs and the Course Co-odinator work together to prepare courses to "go-live"; they provide technical quality assurance for Moodle through learner experience reviews of each course, ensuring courses adhere to web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG). LTs also test new tools and support pilot implementations of software "beyond the LMS".
Senior Learning Technologists
- SLTs provide systems analysis, integration, and support for web conferencing, interactive media, Moodle and other learning technologies.
Faculty Support Liaison
- The Faculty Support Liaison supports faculty through the design and delivery of workshops and other training/support opportunities, and also oversees the day-to-day operations of CTET Studio, a collaboration space where faculty and staff can work with CTET to learn about and get help with Moodle and other learning technologies.
Faculty Development Associate
- The Faculty Development Associate co-ordinates CTET workshops and provides administrative services for Curriculum Committee.
- Media Technicians provide AV, event and classroom technology support, learning space planning, and photography and videography services.