Equipment Loan Out
Audio visual equipment is available for class sessions, student course work or off-campus events. Submissions do not guarantee availability of equipment. Allow 3 working days to place an order.
Loan Out Options
- Learning Space Use – reserve through EMS Campus, RRU’s online scheduling system.
- Off-Campus Use – reserve and submit a form
- Student Course Work – AV kits available (Contact Technical Coach or Program Associate)
- Person who submitted request must pick up equipment.
- We will arrange a pick-up time with you (8:00-4:00) from LIC room 106.
- Contact us if you cannot meet your scheduled pick up time.
- You may drop off equipment (8:00-4:00) with LIC Reception.
Responsibility for Equipment
- Person signing is responsible for safekeeping and prompt return.
- Equipment malfunctions or damages must be reported.
- Please inform us immediately if equipment lost or stolen.
- Penalty for repeated overdue equipment is loss of privileges.
Submit a Request Form
Please submit a request to reserve equipment using the equipment loan out form.
Please also complete the Audio Visual Equipment Loan Out Agreement Form.
Contact us for equipment enquiries.