CTET Studio is a collaboration space where faculty, associate faculty, and staff can work with CTET, learn about educational technologies, and get help with Moodle and other tools.
We offer remote and in-person support, including:
- Help with our Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ed-tech workshop & training opportunities
- A meeting space for collaboration with your instructional designer or learning technologist (please book an appointment)
- Workstations with big screens (PC & Mac)
- How-to articles & troubleshooting guides
- A help desk that can be reached in-person, by phone, or by email
Here are some examples of when contacting CTET Studio can be helpful:
- You need immediate help with Moodle or other educational technologies because a course is currently running.
- You want to brainstorm ideas (e.g. icebreakers, team activities, etc.) for your course and work collaboratively with CTET team members.
- Your course is a Service Level 1 and you need support before the scheduled technical review.
- You want to work on your course and prefer the option of immediate assistance from a CTET team member.
- You are trying to solve a problem with Moodle or other educational technologies that may lead to much larger problems very quickly if a solution is not applied.
Visit or contact us:
- In-person at CTET, LIC 004
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call toll-free at 1-866-808-5429 and ask for CTET Studio
- Call 250-391-2600, ext 4465
We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Want to learn more about CTET Studio? Read our mission statement.